IaM LEHOA ID
The Identification and Membership (IaM) LEHOA ID System is the official membership registration for homeowners that will give them access to LEHOA’s online portal powered by Buyani, an innovations platform for community solutions.
During this time of a pandemic, LEHOA recognizes the need for technology and has partnered with Buyani to provide a digital ID and online platform where users can stay connected and enjoy member-only privileges. Upon registration, members and their authorized residents will be issued an ID that will grant them access to their respective village gates with an automated tap-in system to improve the security in our community.
With their online dashboard, members may add/remove authorized residents, view their accounts online and receive HOA-related updates. In the future, members will also be able to file and track service requests, gate pass and sticker applications, requests for Certificate of Residency and other additional features. Register now!
- An identity and membership card that identifies the holder as an official homeowner / resident (permanent / temporary/ renter) with a unique barcode / QR code security feature for every holder to ensure data privacy.
- An online account that allows you to transact from the comfort of your own home.
- It will be used to provide entry/access to village gates.
- It will serve as an authentication of membership to LEHOA.
- Grant access to residents’ village gates as an added security feature for LNCitizens.
- With their online dashboard, members may add/remove authorized residents, view their accounts online, receive HOA-related updates, and file service requests.
Serves as a catch-all document that identifies the holder as an official resident of LNC (secondary ID) and may serve as a primary documentary requirement for all LNC related transactions.
Validates information for census updates conducted by local/national government.
- The IaM LEHOA ID is a digital ID and includes a unique QR code for each approved ID holder. This can be downloaded and printed for FREE. Homeowners may laminate the printed ID to increase durability and protect from wear and tear.
- Members may also choose to download and save their digital ID on their mobile devices.
- The first 100 approved members per village will receive a free printed PVC card sponsored by Buyani.
For the convenience of the registration process, villages were assigned their respective schedules.
Please take note of the following OPENING DATES for REGISTRATION for your respective villages.
NOTE: Schedule is subject to change*
LANCASTER RESIDENCES & VILLAGES
Only Official LEHOA Members are eligible to register to the IaM LEHOA ID System.
As per the LEHOA By-Laws, all homeowners, purchasers of house and lot units in the Subdivision shall automatically become members of the Association.
- Homeowner shall refer to one who has title over the house and lot unit and shall include one who has fully paid the total contract price indicated in the Contract to Sell but the title over the unit has not yet been transferred in his name; purchaser shall refer to the buyer of house and lot unit on cash or installment basis pursuant to Sec. 1 Art. IV hereof.
- The developer, while holding title to unsold lots or housing units in the Subdivision and for purposes of representation in the Association, shall be deemed a member of the Association.
Why can’t I access the LEHOA website when I click URL address posted on the LEHOA Facebook Account?
On your browser, TYPE www.LEHOA.ph/ID to be directed to the IaM LEHOA ID registration page.
- Only approved members can add/remove family members / renters / household staff, etc. through their online dashboard.
- Each person added will be issued their own ID with a validity period.
There are three (3) types of registration. These are as follows:
- Existing Member: Original homeowner who is currently residing in LNC.
- New Member: incoming resident
- Change of Ownership: second/succeeding buyer
Please take note that each registration type will be required different requirements. These are as follows:
- Existing Members: Government Issued ID with Photo, Contract To Sell (1st page only) with the same name of the Bearer of the ID submitted, Picture of applicant holding the valid ID submitted
- New Members: Government Issued ID with Photo, Contract To Sell (1st page only) with the same name of the Bearer of the ID submitted, Picture of applicant holding the valid ID submitted
- Change of Ownership
- Government Issued ID with Photo, Picture of applicant holding the valid ID submitted
- Contract To Sell (1st page only), Deed of Absolute Sale or Deed of Assumption of Mortgage
Why can I not access the site or its other functionalities (i.e. camera does not open) using my mobile phone?
According to Google.com here are some specific instructions you can follow to CHANGE SITE PERMISSIONS for you to be able to access the site and its functionalities, i.e. cannot capture screenshots, the camera does not open, etc.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Under ‘Advanced’, tap Site settings.
- Tap the permission that you want to update.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under ‘Privacy and security’, click Site settings.
- Select the permission that you want to update.
To change permissions and data storage on all sites that you’ve visited, you can also select View permissions and data stored across sites.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- At the bottom right, tap More Settings .
- Tap Content Settings.
- Tap the permission that you want to update.
For more information about Site Permission Changes please visit for details: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en-GB&fbclid=IwAR3Eb39_fhVSN07ObySfdfQRKZtkN16dBaDip9oleQXh7l0r5JPuWSix_ic&oco=0#zippy=
The DPA clause and the Master Deed of Restrictions are provided in the process of registration and consent is required for the application to be approved.
Yes, LEHOA members are Homeowners whose name is reflected on the title over the house and lot unit and shall include one who has fully paid the total contract price indicated in the Contract to Sell but the title over the unit has not yet been transferred in his name; purchaser shall refer to buyer of house and lot unit on cash or installment basis pursuant to Sec. 1 Art. IV hereof.
I am the principal buyer and an OFW, but my wife (spouse) is at home, can she register on our behalf?
The portal is online and you may register from anywhere in the world. For as long as the name of your spouse is likewise indicated in the Contract To Sell document required for registration, either one of you may register.
Only Principal buyer whose name is reflected on the Contract To Sell is allowed to register.
The IaM LEHOA ID validates homeownership in LNC, thereby validating membership to the LEHOA.
As a duly registered member of the LEHOA through the IaM LEHOA ID System, you will have access to important updates, announcements, promos/discounts that are exclusive to LEHOA members only.
This will likewise allow Members to view important information and access services through the IaM LEHOA portal.
Renters may obtain an ID, following the approved registration of the homeowner himself/herself. Official LEHOA members then must register for the ID and authorize access to for and on behalf of his/her tenants.
After completing the process of application as provided here: http://www.lehoa.ph/newsletters/id-registration/, you willl receive an email confirmation of your registration.
Another email will be sent to you to inform you whether your application is approved or declined.
When approved, you will receive an email with your log-in credentials.